Alcoholic Beverage Licenses. Don’t start applying for an alcoholic beverage license in the Florida Panhandle area before reading this complete guide. Whether you or your company is relocating, just opening, or you’re looking to expand your services, your establishment may need an alcoholic beverage license. Find all the answers you require in this step-by-step guide.
Where to Start?
There are many steps to receiving an alcoholic beverage license in the Florida Panhandle area. These licenses follow many of the state rules and regulations in Florida, but each county has its own unique applications and regulations. The Florida Panhandle area includes the following counties:
- Leon County (Tallahassee) State Capital
- Bay County (Panama City)
- Okaloosa County (Destin – Fort Walton Beach)
- Walton County (Miramar Beach)
- The annual license fee for a 3bps of $975 instead of 3PS of $1365
- The annual license fee for a 6cop of $1300 instead of 4cop of $1820
- Santa Rosa – (Gulf Breeze and Milton)
- Escambia – (Pensacola)